Have a blast in Oregon’s Coastal Playground!
Make memories with family and friends as you race around the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area on your own ATV, or thrill to the skills of a professional driver as you tear up one side of a 500-foot dune, and dash down the other. Slalom down a dune on a sandboard (think snowboard, but warmer), or hike to your heart’s content.
Picture yourself on the water—lakes, streams, river, or ocean…we’ve got ’em all—in a kayak, canoe, wakeboard, SUP, surfboard, kiteboard, or fishing boat. And golf…are you kidding? Two amazing courses open year ’round, challenging for all skill levels. Oh, and beaches! We’ve got 20 miles of uncrowded beaches for picnics and sandcastles, beachcombing, tidepooling, or romantic sunset strolls.
There’s so much to do, so save some of it for your second day after a relaxing overnight stay! Shop the quaint-but-not commercial shops in Historic Old Town and the Antique District, drive the most beautiful section of Highway 101, visit sea lions, test your luck at the casino, or take-in some of our colorful nightlife. Explore the links on this page and plan your exciting and unforgettable getaway today!
Some quick links for you to check out:
- Wine, Art & Jazz – FlorenceFest 2018 is coming April 27 & 28
- Information on Florence area Shopping
- Too much to do in just one day? Here’s some lodging options!
- Great activities in the Florence/Oregon Coast area
- Come to Florence for our Events and Festivals
- Bike Friendly Park Routes
- Request a Visitor’s Guide