- This event has passed.
Strategic Fundraising for Rural Communities Workshop
September 12, 2019 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
From top to bottom, a readiness workshop for nonprofits contemplating a fundraising campaign. This session is for nonprofit organizations of all sizes and would be ideal for Executive Directors, Board Members, and Development staff considering a large fundraising campaign effort.
In this interactive and engaging session you will learn about:
- Navigating the Board and Executive Director’s roles, responsibilities, and relationships.
- Embrace productive/creative friction
- Understand difference between governance and support roles
- Lead from the middle
- Aligning your campaign with your strategic priorities
- Ensuring you’ve done your due diligence before launching your project
- Best practices to plan and execute a successful campaign.
This workshop brought by the Nonprofit Association of Oregon and is made possible with support from The Ford Family Foundation!